Rice Bran Carrier Oil by Herbolique, is derived from the hard, brown, oily layer between the outer husk and the rice kernel inside. Rice bran oil contains a large percentage of fatty acids that are rich in Omega 3 and 9. It makes the oil is an excellent source of moisturizer for your skin!
Rice Bran Oil has been used for more than 2000 years throughout Asia. Today, it continues to be used for soap and skin cream manufacturing, especially in Japan. Historically, Japanese Geishas would add the water that remained after washing rice to their baths after discovering its ability to cleanse, soften, moisturize, soothe, nourish, and smooth the skin, which slowed the look of aging and brightened the complexion.
Rice bran oil has the potential to promote hydration, reduce pigmentation, even out skin tones, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The oil is very light and readily absorbed into the skin. It carries all the rich actives into the skin to deliver the desired benefits. It also has slightly natural rice smell.
Used in hair, Rice Bran Carrier Oil repairs dryness, damage, and brittleness, contributing to hair’s moisture and softness. It is known to facilitate hair growth while preventing the premature development of grey hair. It promotes scalp health by soothing and preventing dandruff.
By the way, this oil does not leave your skin or hair feeling greasy, heavy or tacky. So give it a try!
Benefits of Rice Bran Oil are:
- As carrier oil to blend with essential oils for safer use on skin
- Be an ideal emulsifying agent that binds water and oil
- Be an effective emulsifier in the formulation of soaps and quick-drying oils
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
- Facilitate wound healing
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Make skin look younger by promoting collagen production to keep skin elastic